In this training you will be trained by Marcia Sanders, founder of School of Shakti. Not only will you receive her practical tools, but also the wisdom she gained throughout her life by working with women. You are a channel, learn how to speak freely from this place. She will offer methods that help to empower and inspire each other. You will learn how to use the sword of truth, as well as tools that embrace feelings and needs.
This training is for people who want to teach Men groups and Women groups.
When women gather, magic happens. It creates a space to share, mirror, celebrate, mourn and empower each other. A space where we can relieve tension, and let the beauty of our authentic self be seen, in all vulnerability. Where we return to the wisdom of our own feminine roots and listen to what we know to be true in the depth of our soul. A Women’s gathering is an ancient practice to stay in touch with the wisdom of our authentic feminine roots. It is the glue that binds women.
Here you will learn how to be a safe and inspiring platform for women. You will learn how to facilitate and connect to every woman; as you are every woman. All that you have learned regarding to Feminine Sexuality and the elements, you can now pass on to future generations. It will be a seed to plant for a more compassionate and loving planet.
We are infinite beings and the light of wisdom wants to shine through. If I can help birth this light inside of you, I am the happiest person. Are you ready?
Topics of this training will be:
– Creating and holding a Sacred space
– How to ‘channel’ the group and how to elevate the energy
– How to keep the frequency high
– How to move women in the New Paradigm
– Learning about Shiva Presence
– Groups dynamics
– How to create safety with structure and boundaries
– Timekeeping & equality
– Speaking from different chakra’s
– Set the right energy, creating depth
– Keeping space for intimacy
– Dealing with emotional processing
– How to move from the ‘story’ to feelings, needs, requests
– Effortless authentic feminine leadership
– Difference between ‘teacher’ ‘facilitator’ ‘inspirer’
– Dealing with tension, pain bodies and resistance
– Rituals and Magic
– How to be inspirational by being authentic in vulnerability
– Commitment and secrecy
– How to use movement and breath
– How to use your voice
– Marketing & PR on how to attract women
DATES: Wo-men Group Facilitator Training
Max 8 women
Nov 6,7 & Nov 27,28 & Dec 11,12. From 11.00-17.00 hours.
Send a mail to marcia (@) school of shakti . org to register, or call marcia at 06 49135246